Sunday, March 9, 2014

BMT Graduation!!!!!!!

For a short summary of events...Lisa was accepted into the Air Force, on December 30, 2013 she left for Basic Military Training.  Nine weeks later she graduated, but Lisa is not capable of being a standard graduate, she in an Honor Graduate.  She also obtained Thunderbolt status in Physical Fitness because just passing is never enough for her.  These accomplishments and more we are all so very proud of her and I know for myself that I am proud to be her husband.  There currently isn't a whole lot for me to report and I know that I am horrible at updates but am working on getting better at it....I know, I have said that before...working on it, and till then, enjoy these pictures.
The Graduating Airmen
The group of females in the center of the picture is Lisa's flight.
A closer look.
Here she is, very professional as they do Pass and Review during Graduation.

All graduates together right before they swear their Oath of Enlistment.
Lisa living quarters.
Cousins :)






Siblings
Mother and Daughter


Three lovely ladies on a stroll.
Two besties :D
I wonder what she is looking at....
REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment