I am sorry that we couldn't update you on anything prior to..... anything really...but this just makes it easier for us...to just add a few highlights and then go from there....
| Lisa got to take a ride in a LAV(Light Armored Vehicle) you will have to ask her how it was since I never have done it. |
| Here she is all cammo painted up....and ready to take on the world... |
| ....and this is her war face, we have to work on it.... |
| .....but she knows how to take someone down.... |
| This is her with the small rifle..... |
| ....and this is her with a Squad Automatic Weapon....enough said.... |
| The Battleship North Carolina..... |
| Yes. the rounds are as tall as Sandy.... |
| and also as tall am my beautiful wife Lisa.... |
| ...and to finish this montage. we have the claw that I found on Top Sail Beach....it may be just a claw to you but so much more to my wife and then so much more to me... |
No comments:
Post a Comment